Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In the Beginning...

... there was a girl who got all blog happy and decided to start two blogs at once. One for her crusade against malnutrition in America (http://commoncentsonaplate.blogspot.com) And one for, well... everything else.

So welcome to my personal blog, friends, family, and people that have really boring jobs but no internet resitrictions.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd say the interest level of my life is about a 4 but lately I've been really busy and I've got a few moderately interesting adventures coming up that I want to be able to share with everyone, but don't have the time or the minutes on my cell phone plan to call y'all up and give an update. I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone in the loop. So, stay tuned...cause interesting stuff is coming...soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment