Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Are We There Yet?

So, in the last month I have gone through: 4 planes, 2 trains, 3 automobiles, 6 time zones, 5 houses, 6 hotel rooms, 3500 miles (driven) and countless pit stops. And still, I am not at my final destination though I'm hoping to sign a lease in the next few days. I'm exhausted. I'm sick of living out of a suitcase, and I am so glad I put myself through the whirlwind. Really excited to start the new J-O-B next week (as is my bank account) and I can't wait to settle back into a reliable routine.

PS, I'll be back tracking and blogging about the 2 weeks in Europe and the trio cross-country just as soon as I unpack and find the chord to upload photos from my camera. Words won't do the pictures justice!

1 comment:

  1. Lea:

    Word UP on the new job.

    Just wanted to point out that your blog has more followers (which is exactly 17 more than mine), but I have actually had more visits to my site. How does that work, exactly?

    Want to start a competition? (KIDDING) :)

    Keep up the great postings!

    XOXO-

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete