Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leaving On a Jet Plane

All my bags are packed. I'm ready to gooooo!!!!! But I do know when I'll be back... September 9th. The time has come for me to actually take one of those vacation thingys people are always blabbing about. And not the kind where I sleep on my brother's couch and chase the munchkins around. They're cute but there's always some type of liquid coming out of them, they can't feed themselves and I can't take them with me to the bar... I mean I could... but I feel like people might judge. Anyway, so I'm crossing the big blue ocean and checking out the scene across the pond. As I've never been (gasp, judge the uncultured girl) it will be a brand spanking new experience. I plan on drinking too much, eating too much, and spending entirely too much money on a handbag so that for the rest of my life when someone asks me wherever did I get that fabulous purse I can casually reply "oh at this cute little shop dans Paris. (Yes I'll be one of those people.) I'll try to take some time to give the bloggity blog some love and update with photos. Otherwise stay tuned for a boatload of posts in 2 weeks when I get back. Au revoir for now!

1 comment:

  1. A cute little shop a Paris, Lea! (imagine the accent over the "a" I can't remember how to do it). :) There's your French lesson of the day, so when you are being that person, you are at least doing it correctly.

    ReplyDelete