1. You can slap a Mercedes symbol on just about any crappy looking car.
2. Fish and Chips, big let down
3. I was stupid enough to actually believe there was a magical way to fry fish that tasted better than what it sounds like
4. If it's called "Carnival" it's code for scantily clad people wasted before noon. No Ferris wheels involved.
5. As clothing goes, if it's not slutty or sequined I can't afford it.
6. The art of espresso and foam is alive and well.
7. A good friend is one who lives in a very cool area with a very high cost of living and is also willing to put you up for a week.
8. You must never assume that pudding is pudding. It's not always pudding.
9. Same goes for bacon.
10. You're never too old to find puppets amusing (go see Avenue Q, absolutely hilarious)