Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

London Days 2, 3 and 4

Mkay, so I've bee entirely too busy to sit down at a computer and type out all the things I've been up to but I finally have a sec so here's a top 10 of things I've learned whilst visiting London:
1. You can slap a Mercedes symbol on just about any crappy looking car.
2. Fish and Chips, big let down
3. I was stupid enough to actually believe there was a magical way to fry fish that tasted better than what it sounds like
4. If it's called "Carnival" it's code for scantily clad people wasted before noon. No Ferris wheels involved.
5. As clothing goes, if it's not slutty or sequined I can't afford it.
6. The art of espresso and foam is alive and well.
7. A good friend is one who lives in a very cool area with a very high cost of living and is also willing to put you up for a week.
8. You must never assume that pudding is pudding. It's not always pudding.
9. Same goes for bacon.
10. You're never too old to find puppets amusing (go see Avenue Q, absolutely hilarious)

No comments:

Post a Comment